French Onion Burgers-onion prepared ground meat patties are finished off with gruyere cheddar, caramelized onions and garlic Dijonnaise and served on brioche buns with a little child arugula.
- one tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- one tablespoon butter
- two Medium Sweet Onions, halved and thinly Sliced
- one teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- a quarter teaspoon dried thyme
- a quarter cup mayonnaise
- two tablespoons Dijon mustard
- one garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- one packet dry French onion soup mix
- one cup shredded gruyere cheese
- four brioche buns, toasted
- 1 cup baby arugula
Heat olive oil and margarine in a huge nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook over medium to medium-low intensity until brilliant, around twenty five minutes. Make certain to mix them regularly so they don’t consume.
In a small bowl, stir together dijonnaise ingredients. Refrigerate until needed.
In a medium bowl, combine as one ground toss and onion blend. Shape into 4 patties.
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When Hot, add patties and Cook For minutes. Flip Over and Cook another three Minutes.
Divide Shredded gruyere between the burgers. Turn heat to low and Cover Skillet for One Minute to melt Cheese.
Place Some arugula On the bottom Of each bun. Top with dijonnaise, a burger patty and onions.
Top with bun tops and serve.