Shrimp Cobb salad & Fresh Lemon
- 1.5 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- one Tbsp avocado oil
- four boiled eggs cooked and peeled
- six Slices of Cooked nitrate-Free bacon, diced
- one Cup of Organic Corn kernels, either Fresh or Frozen – thawed
- 1 large avocado, diced
- half cup crumbed cheese of choice, feta or blue cheese are both great on this
- 6 packed cups chopped romaine lettuce
Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- half fresh lemon, juiced
- one fresh garlic clove
- four fresh chives
- Sea Salt and Freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a blender or Food processor, beat all Salad Dressing Ingredients until Creamy..
Taste, adjust seasonings to your liking. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use. Heat one Tbsp of Oil in a large Skillet Over prescription high intensity;
Add in Shrimp and Cook for about 4-5 Minutes or Until pink and just Cooked through. Season with Sea Salt and Freshly ground black pepper, Then Set aside.
Organize all salad fixings on a platter or a huge serving of mixed greens bowl pleasantly as displayed, and when prepared to serve, drizzle with dressing and tenderly toss to combine.