• 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
• 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
4. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
5. Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Do not seperate strips.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
8. Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.