2 cans cream of chicken
2 cans water
2 packets chicken gravy
2 packs chicken breast
Mashed potatoes(I use the ones that come in a bag and just add some butter)
1) Throw the cream of chicken, water, and chicken gravy packets into crockpot.
2) 2. Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3) 3. Place chicken in crockpot and let cook on low for 7-8 hours.
4) 4. Take chicken out and pull apart with 2 forks then re add into crock pot then serve on mashed potatoes.
5) Rolls go great with it. There’s only 2 of us so I’ll have plenty of leftovers but there’s definitely enough to feed at least 5 people or feed you for multiple days.